CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My First Blog

I have been considering blogging for some time now. Some fellow bloggers have finally talked me into it. So here goes..... I have been at work all day. My stomach has been growling for unknown reasons??? and Lisa has been getting a big laugh out of it. I am very tired and stressed from moving and packing. We are now officially homeless. We are staying with my in-laws until we can decide where we want to live and what we want. Yes, I said living with in-laws........so yes, I need you prayers!! LOL! I named my blog "My Cup Runneth Over" because I am so blessed. I have the most wonderful husband in the world, 2 beautiful children, and wonderful family and friends. I could go on and on, but my blog title says it all!!

3 comments:

Susy-Q said...

I can't stop thinking about Aleigh's yellow polka dot bikini and now your blog has spots. Weird.

Maybe you ought to feed that tummy and it wouldn't talk to you.(heehee)

Kait said...

Hey, Ashley!! I am so excited that you have a blog! We still need to get together sometime soon and let the kiddos play.

Danielle said...

Yay!!! I am so glad you are on here! Miss you girl!