CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Gant Birthdays












So it has been a crazy couple of weekends at the Gant house. With Averee's Birthday on the 10/21 and Aleigh's on 10/23 we have had a birthday party for 2 weekends in a row. Averee loves motorcycles, so he had a wonderful Biker Birthday with choppers everywhere. He absolutely loved it and had a great time. Aleigh had a wonderful Carnival Birthday w/ cotton candy, popcorn, clown and games; the whole nine yards. It was lots of fun and she enjoyed it! I can't believe they are 6 and 3! So now that I am recovered from birthday parties, we leave for the mountains Monday for a whole week. I am super excited and ready to get away. So this weekend will be spent washing and packing; and cleaning b/c I hate coming home to a dirty house after vacation! And by the way, it has been over a year since I have blogged, that is terrible!!!



1 comments:

Cordes Mom said...

So glad you're blogging. I can keep up with what's going on in "Gant World." I'm glad to hear the kids' birthdays went well. Have fun at the mountains and be safe. Love ya!