CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Aleigh Turned 5 Today!



Just look at her, she thinks she is something as she models some of her new clothes she got for her birthday. She says "Moma, I am gonna be stylin'!" Of course I agree, she is stylin'!! I think she is beautiful!

It doesn't seem like she should be 5 years old. It make me want to cry. She was my firstborn, my sweet little Aleigh. I was a SAHM back then, and I just held her and rocked her everyday. As she got older, we played all day everyday. Now she is in preschool, cheer and tumble classes, writing, learning Bible verses.....It just amazes me how fast children grow! We have such a special bond, a bond like no other, that special mother-daughter bond. We get to do all those things that you can't do with dad, or with my son Averee. Like getting our nails done, shopping, fixing hair, you know "girl stuff". I love her very much and look forward to watching her continue to grow and thrive.

She is such a blessing to me and I thank God for her everyday. I pray everyday the when she is to the age of understanding that she (and Averee) will accept Jesus as Savior and live for Him, this is only one of my many prayers for my children. They truely are a gift from God! Psalms 127:3

0 comments: