CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Long Time, No Blog!

Well, it has been a while since my last blog. I don't even know if anyone ever reads my blog, but I enjoy reading them, (other people's blogs that is). We are still living with my in-laws, however we are a few steps closer to moving than we were in July. It is just a long drawn out process when it comes to moving. Especially a mobile home. We found an excellent deal on an excellent , BIG, doublewide and could not pass it up. So we have bought the trailer. Now we have to get a septic tank and get it moved. So that is where we are now. We are going to live by my parents on their land. Which I am so looking forward to! Once there, we plan to start saving again, to purchase land of our own so that we can build again.

In the midst of all that, football has started and can I get a ROLL TIDE ROLL??!!!! 6-0, I hope we go undefeated this year! Averee is absolutely obsessed with pootball and the dand (football and band). He loves going to games and watching them on TV. That is the only time he will be still. Maybe he will play for Bama one day! And I have been planning their birthday party. Averee will be 2 on 10/21 and Aleigh will be 5 on 10/23, so I decided to try having one party. I had 2 parties last year, and it was so expensive and chaotic to have parties 2 weekends in a row. So we will try having one this year and see how that turns out. We are having a Spongebob Squarepants luau party. I have been planning it for months and months and I think I have it all together. I am anxious to see how it turns out. I can't believe they are 2 and 5 already. They grow so fast! I love my children and every moment I have with them. Even the high stressed, nerve racking moments. I try to cherish every moment I have with them. They are such a blessing. And I agree with you Kaitlin, high school and college years are not the best years of your life, these are. I am very happy and blessed! Psalms 23:5

1 comments:

Kait said...

So glad you agree Ashley!! I definitely think these years are the best!

Oh, and RTR!!!