CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Averee!


After 3 long weeks of bedrest, fighting preterm labor and in and out of the hospital, Averee Lucas finally arrived two years ago today. Although he was 5 weeks early, he weighed in at 6lbs 7oz and was 19" long. He weighed the same as his big sister and was only 1" longer. How neat is that? Easy for me to remember! Don't you just love holding that sweet newborn? So tiny, so soft, smells so good!! I can't believe that he is 2 already. Time goes by so fast. Now he is two, still smells good, still soft, but not so tiny and doesn't want to be held so much anymore. But he is my sweet little boy and I thank God for blessing me with him everyday. Happy Birthday Averee!! Mommy loves you very much!!!!

1 comments:

Kait said...

Don't they just grow too fast??

Happy Birthday , Averee!!